You want to try something new with your hair, but do not know how to do it? We have a simple guide for side braids for you! Once in the particularly light and once in an advanced version.
Instructions simple braids
- Brush your hair first.
- Now use a comb to pull a straight middle part of your head down to the neck, so that your whole hair is split into two parts.
- Temporarily tie a hair tie around one half so that this side does not get in the way of the braiding.
- Now split the second game into three games and start weaving them. You can weave the strands firmer or looser, depending on whether they prefer a strict or loose look.
- Tie a hair tie to the end of the plaited braid and repeat everything on the other side.
- If you like, you can fix the hairstyle with hairspray.
Instructions French braids
- Brush the hair well and divide it into two equal parts with a stick comb.
- Fix a side provisionally with a hair tie.
- Now on the other side near the crest split three strands and begin to braid.
- On the way to the hair ends every time a little more hair is added, when one strand is placed over another.
- Continue until the braid is completely braided and fix with a hair tie.
- Perform the same procedure with the other side and fix everything with hairspray – done!